Wednesday 14th October 2015
1) Continued to develop the page The story so far on Dali's Soft Construction with boiled beans (Premonition of civil war) with full understanding that about 99.999% of people with an interest in Alien would absolutely have no idea what it has to do with anything to do with Alien, but I have just come to realise that the strange construction may as well be a plough. which would be quite a resonable thing for him to transform like this.
Tuesday 13th October 2015
1) Added " Goya's "Unos á otros" also inspire the shape of the buttocks in Dali's painting" to Goya etchings inspired Salvador Dali's "Soft construction with boiled beans (premonition of civil war) " ?
2) Added image of Tree of Life as seen in the Mayan Dresden Codex to the page about Ron Cobb's birth temple for Alien. This tree of life looks as if it is a tentacled monster coming out of the human victim, and there is something similar in Cobb's artwork.
3) Created a main page for Salvador Dali's "Soft construction with boiled beans (premonition of civil war)" which links to other pages dealing with the various subjects about the painting
Monday 12th October 2015
1) Added William Gibson on Alien 3
2) Changed "Salvador Dali's "Soft Construction With Boiled Beans (Premonition of civil war) inspired by Francisco Goya's "Subir y bajar"to "Salvador Dali's "Soft Construction With Boiled Beans (Premonition of civil war) inspired by Francisco Goya's "Subir y bajar" to
with the discovery of another Goya etching Goya's "Todos caerán"(All Will Fall) that inspired the form of the buttocks in the named Dali painting that has now been added to the page
Goya etchings inspired Salvador Dali's "Soft construction with boiled beans (premonition of civil war) " ?
Saturday 10th October 2015
1) Added Blade Runner: The City talking about the ideas for the city in Blade Runner generally coming from the minds of Ridley Scott and Syd Mead and also something to point out would be that when William Gibson started thinking about an idea for Alien 3, he wanted to have it set in a Blade Runner type sey, but this was seen as being too expensive. This article will be expanded on more and more
Wednesday 7th October 2015
1) Updated Reaching "Alien: Paradise Lost" (Prometheus 2) with information from awardscampaign.com/2015/10/07/ridley-scott-teases-new-group-of-travelers-in-prometheus-sequel-alien-paradise-lost/
Tuesday 6th October 2015
1) Updated Carl Sagan and Alien with information from ( https://www.yahoo.com/movies/Ridley Scott on Bringing 'The Martian' to Life and How He's Reviving 'Blade Runner' , September 29, 2015)
Saturday 2nd October 2015
1) Further alterations to The Thing (2011)
Friday 1st October 2015
1) Added Derelict scenario for The Thing (2011) but now it is turning into an article about The Thing (2011) going beyond the simple need to talk about the background scenario. Indeed this blog seems to want to talk about the whole genre of films connected with the Alien franchise
2) Added Kuiper's Monster concept for John Carpenter's The Thing (1982)